for kids ages 2 to 16!
We are SO EXCITED about summer 2023!
Plans are coming together for some excellent offerings at NYA.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!
Coming soon – a Quick Glance Schedule of the sessions to help you plan by week. Follow the links below to find out information about specific sessions and registration details. Plan to register early to be sure you get your camper’s top picks!
Thank you for your interest in North Yarmouth Academy’s Summer Programs! The mission of NYA Summer Programs is to provide children with unique experiences led by caring, knowledgeable staff in a safe and happy atmosphere. We further strive to broaden horizons, teach new skills, and encourage appropriate and friendly interactions among children and adults. We seek to make every program challenging, educational, and fun for all.
Links to our 2023 Camp Offerings:
ABOUT OUR CAMPS
Our camps run in weekly sessions starting June 12, 2023. Our last day of camp will be on August 11, 2023.
There will be no camps during the Yarmouth Clam Festival week (July 17-21), as our campus is overrun with Festival activities.
Variety and Value
NYA offers a variety of day camp opportunities, from themed general sessions to specific sports and arts programs, for children ages 2-15. Your child will have fun, meet friends, and learn new things under the direction of our highly experienced summer staff. Some highlights of the GREAT value you receive with our Summer Programs:
- Many sessions are led by trained and experienced educators or run by partner organizations with expertise in their field. Experienced instructors and counselors round out our camp staff team.
- After Care from 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. at a reasonable flat rate of $50 per week. Full day camp sessions run from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Early Bird pricing for those who register by April 15, 2023. Save $25 per registration!
- 10% multi-session discount when you register your camper for more than one session!
- Become part of a safe, caring community that gets to know you and your child personally.
NYA Summer Programs and COVID-19 (for 2022 season) – We will update our protocols as we get closer to the summer. NYA follows all CDC and Maine Department of Education guidelines.
These job opportunities are from the 2022 summer season and are examples of what will likely be available for employment in the summer of 2023.
Contact Mary Goodrich, Director of Summer Programs (207) 847-5432 if:
- You are interested in working at NYA summer camps
- Your organization is interested in joining the team of NYA summer partners
- You have any questions at all!