for kids ages 2 to 16!
We are SO EXCITED about summer 2023!
Plans are coming together for some excellent offerings at NYA.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!
Ready, get set….. be prepared for January 30, 2023
Use our Quick Glance Schedule (vers. 1-27-2023) of the sessions to help you plan by week. Follow the links below to find out information about specific sessions and registration details. Plan to register early to be sure you get your camper’s top picks! The Quick Glance Schedule will change as we make additions to our offerings, so please look back often.
Something new to consider for this summer:
We’ve Added a Lunch Option! NYA has partnered with CulinArt to provide a lunch option for families this year. This will be a bag lunch daily to include a sandwich, chips, fruit, cookie, and water. Lunch can be purchased by the week only through the NYA Summer Programs registration software(Active), and the cost is $40 per week.
Please note: the kitchen can provide for gluten free and vegetarian options, however campers with severe allergies and food restrictions must bring their own lunch and snacks. All campers should continue to bring snacks for snack time and after-care as well as a water-bottle.
Also: The new bag lunch option is not available for Panther Cubs and Panther Cub Tots.
All questions regarding the lunch program should be directed to CulinArt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to our 2023 Camp Offerings:
Thank you for your interest in North Yarmouth Academy’s Summer Programs! The mission of NYA Summer Programs is to provide children with unique experiences led by caring, knowledgeable staff in a safe and happy atmosphere. We further strive to broaden horizons, teach new skills, and encourage appropriate and friendly interactions among children and adults. We seek to make every program challenging, educational, and fun for all.
ABOUT OUR CAMPS
Our camps run in weekly sessions starting June 12, 2023. Our last day of camp will be on August 11, 2023.
There will be no camps during the Yarmouth Clam Festival week (July 17-21), as our campus is overrun with Festival activities.
Variety and Value
NYA offers a variety of day camp opportunities, from themed general sessions to specific sports and arts programs, for children ages 2-18. Your child will have fun, meet friends, and learn new things under the direction of our highly experienced summer staff. Some highlights of the GREAT value you receive with our Summer Programs:
- Many sessions are led by trained and experienced educators or run by partner organizations with expertise in their field. Experienced instructors and counselors round out our camp staff team.
- After Care from 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. at a reasonable flat rate of $50 per week. Full day camp sessions run from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Early Bird pricing for those who register by April 15, 2023. Save $25 per registration!
- 10% multi-session discount when you register your camper for more than one session!
- Become part of a safe, caring community that gets to know you and your child personally.
NYA Summer Programs and COVID-19 (for 2022 season) – We will update our protocols as we get closer to the summer. NYA follows all CDC and Maine Department of Education guidelines.
These job opportunities are from the 2022 summer season and are examples of what will likely be available for employment in the summer of 2023.
Contact Mary Goodrich, Director of Summer Programs (207) 847-5432 if:
- You are interested in working at NYA summer camps
- Your organization is interested in joining the team of NYA summer partners
- You have any questions at all!