On my way to NYA!
Mandatory Items for All Students (Returning and Newly Admitted)
Deadline for submission is May 15, 2020. Families who have not submitted 2020-2021 health forms and athletic participation & off-campus travel forms will have schedules placed on hold.
- Health Forms for Returning Students
- Health Forms for Newly Admitted Students
- Athletic Participation & Off-Campus Travel Forms
- Please review the applicable Student and Parent Handbook(s) which outline the basic principles, philosophy, requirements, and guidelines of the school. We expect families and students to be familiar with the contents.
Also, all families need to be aware of:
- Mark Your Calendars! – Key events over the summer for new families as well as returning students
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Program – NYA’s Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) program allows students to utilize the technology of their preference, and applies to all students in grades 7-12. A laptop or tablet with a keyboard, an up-to-date web browser, and a decent battery life will work effectively. Students may wish to have headphones to utilize with certain assignments as well.
Newly Admitted Students!
In addition to the above forms, please provide us with the following by May 15, 2020!
- Federal & State Student Demographic Data – The Maine Education Data Management System (MEDMS) requires all Maine schools to submit information for their database. Thank you for filling out their required questions.
- New Student Math & Language Selection and Placement – For Grades 6 – 12 only
- Music Study Selection Form – For Grades 6 – 8 only
- Middle School Afternoon Activities Questionnaire – For Grades 6 – 8 only
- Upper School Afternoon Activities Questionnaire – For Grades 9 – 12 only
Supplemental Program Agreements
These are available to all students, as applicable. Deadline for submission is May 15, 2020.
- NYA Essential Calendar
View the 2020-2021 academic calendar to see when NYA will be in exams or closed for breaks and holidays.
- Enrollment Policies and Associated Information
Review policies and information outlined in the Enrollment Agreement. The links to set up student dining accounts, tuition payment plans, tuition insurance, etc. can be found here.
- Student and Parent Handbook
Please take time to review the appropriate Student and Parent Handbook(s) which outline the basic principles, philosophy, requirements, and guidelines of the school.
For best service, please reach out to the most appropriate contact:
|Health Forms||Ashley Moody, Health Services Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Billing||Jackie Jones, Controller, email@example.com|
|Upper School||Eric Austin, Head of Upper School, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lower School/Middle School||Marissa Markonish, Head of Lower & Middle Schools, email@example.com|
|Transportation||Dan King, Director of Transportation, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Athletic & Afterschool Activities||Kelsy Ross, Director of Athletics, email@example.com|