COVID-19 RESPONSE & INFORMATION
Information about North Yarmouth Academy’s preparedness, response, and updates surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.
- NYA COVID-19 Visitor Policy – September 13, 2021
- Upper School Athletic Preseason Information – August 13, 2021
- Pooled Testing Information – August 10, 2021
- Summer Update Re: COVID Guidelines – July 30, 2021
- Summer Activity Update – July 1, 2021
- Spring 2021 Athletics Update
- Maine Department of Education COVID-19 Toolkit, providing up-to-date policies and guidelines
- Winter Athletics and Activity Update 2021
- Fall 2020 Athletic Spectator Policy
- Return to Campus Plan, Fall 2020
- COVID-19 Procedures at School Video
- Addendum to the Student & Family Handbook
Please direct general questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHOM TO CONTACT:
If you need to contact North Yarmouth Academy, please email your student’s advisor or teacher directly. Email addresses are located on our website under About, Our People.
You may also call 207-846-9051 and use the directory of names to leave a voicemail message for any teacher or staff member. NYA teachers and staff will have access to voicemail if we are in a remote learning period.
Your message will be returned within 24-hours.