Experience Summer at NYA
Opportunities available for kids 2 to 16!
You receive GREAT value with our Summer Programs:
NYA offers a variety of day camp opportunities, from themed general sessions to specific sports and arts programs, for children ages 2-16. Your child will have fun, meet friends, and learn new things under the direction of our highly experienced summer staff. Some highlights of the GREAT value you receive with our Summer Programs:
- Most sessions are led or supervised by trained and experienced educators or run by partner organizations with expertise in their field. Experienced instructors and counselors round out our camp staff team.
- FREE Before Care from 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. and FREE After Care from 3:00 – 5:30 p.m. Full day camp sessions run from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. That’s a full day of childcare when you register your child for a session!
- Early Bird pricing for those who register by April 15, 2018. Save $25 per registration!
- 10% multi-session discount when you register your camper for more than one session!
- Become part of a safe, caring community that gets to know you and your child personally.
Here is a Quick Glance Schedule of the sessions to help you plan by week. Follow the links below to find out information about specific sessions and registration details. Plan to register early to be sure you get your camper’s top picks! Contact Jen Bonnett, Director of Summer Programs, at email@example.com or (207) 847-5458 with questions.
- Registration Information
- Panther Cub Tots & Panther Cub Camps (Ages 2-5)
- Super Summer Day Camp (Ages 6-12)
- Art, Performing Arts & Science Camps (Ages 3-16)
- Sports Camps (Ages 3-14)
- Leadership & Life Skills Camps (Ages 13-14)