Some highlights of the GREAT value you receive with our Summer Programs:
- Most sessions are led or supervised by trained and experienced educators or run by partner organizations with expertise in their field. Trained instructors and counselors round out our camp staff team.
- FREE Before Care from 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. and FREE After Care from 3:00 – 5:30 p.m. Full day camp sessions run from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. That’s a full day of childcare when you register your child for a session! Half day camp sessions run from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and can take advantage of FREE Before Care.
- Early Bird pricing for those who register by April 15, 2017. Save $25 per registration!
- 10% multi-session discount when you register for more than one session.
- Become part of a safe, caring community that gets to know you and your child personally. Your child does not have to be an NYA student to participate in NYA camps.
Registration will be open by February 1, 2017!
Here is a Quick Glance Grid of the sessions to help you plan by week. Follow the links below to find out details about specific sessions. Plan to register early to be sure you get all your campers top picks! See the Family Handbook for all the information you need to prepare for the summer. Contact Jen Bonnett, Director of Summer Programs, at email@example.com or (207) 847-5458 with questions.
- Panther Cub & Panther Cub Tots Camps (Ages 2-5)
- Super Summer Day Camp (Ages 6-12)
- Art, Performing Art & Science Camps (Ages 5-16)
- Sports Camps (Ages 3-14)
- Leadership & Life Skills Camps (Ages 8-14)
We do maintain waitlists once a camp session is filled but there is no guarantee that we will be able to register your camper for a session, even if they’re on the waitlist. For this reason, please register as early as possible for your chosen sessions, to be assured of a spot. The Panther Cub programs in particular tend to fill quickly, so we encourage early registration!
We are pleased to be partnering with these organizations this summer to bring your kids fabulous options for summer fun!