Experience Summer at NYA
Opportunities available for kids 2 to 16!
Some highlights of the GREAT value you receive with our Summer Programs:
- Most sessions are led or supervised by trained and experienced educators or run by partner organizations with expertise in their field. Trained instructors and counselors round out our camp staff team.
- FREE Before Care from 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. and FREE After Care from 3:00 – 5:30 p.m. Full day camp sessions run from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. That’s a full day of childcare when you register your child for a session! Half day camp sessions run from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and can take advantage of FREE Before Care.
- Save $25 per registration with Early Bird pricing!
- 10% multi-session discount when you register a camper for more than one session.
- Become part of a safe, caring community that gets to know you and your child personally. Your child does not have to be an NYA student to participate in NYA camps.
Camp registration will open in February 2018. Gift certificates will be available in November and make great holiday gifts! Contact Jen Bonnett, Director of Summer Programs, at email@example.com or (207) 847-5458 with questions.
Past partners include: