Mark Your Calendars!
Please keep the events and dates below in mind, and check back for more information and details as we continue to plan for the 2019-2020 school year!
- Summer Assignments will be posted to our website June 1. At a minimum, all students at NYA entering Grades 5-12 have summer reading for English.
- 2019-2020 Student Schedules will be available by July 15.
Supply lists and textbook ordering information will be included with the schedule.
Families who have not submitted 2019-20 enrollment paperwork and the necessary forms listed above will have schedules placed on hold.
- Fall Athletic Preseason for upper school students begins on Monday, August 19. A Letter from the Athletic Director with more information will be sent out in the summer.
- Freshman Orientation is for ALL ninth grade students, returning and new, and is scheduled for Wednesday, August 28, following New Student Orientation. More info to follow.
- New Student Orientation is for all new students entering grades 5-12 and will take place on Wednesday, August 28 at 9:00am. More info to follow.
- Lower School Family Picnic and Parent Information Session is for all families, toddler through grade 4, from 11:00am-1:00pm, on Thursday, August 22.
- Convocation is at 7:45am on the first day of school, Tuesday, September 3, in Grizzy’s Quad (the courtyard next to the Middle School).