On my way to NYA!
Newly Admitted Students!
In addition to the above forms, please provide us with the following by May 15, 2019!
- Federal & State Student Demographic Data – The Maine Education Data Management System (MEDMS) requires all Maine schools to submit information for their database. Thank you for filling out their required questions.
- New Student Math & Language Selection and Placement – For Grades 6 – 12 only
- Music Study Selection Form – For Grades 6 – 8 only
- Middle School Afternoon Activities Questionnaire – For Grades 6 – 8 only
- Upper School Afternoon Activities Questionnaire – For Grades 9 – 12 only
- Mark Your Calendars! – Key events over the summer for new families
Supplemental Program Agreements
These are available to all students, as applicable. Deadline for submission is May 15, 2019.
- NYA Essential Calendar
View the 2019-2020 academic calendar to see when NYA will be in exams or closed for breaks and holidays.
- Enrollment Policies and Associated Information
Review policies and information outlined in the Enrollment Agreement. The links to set up student dining accounts, tuition payment plans, tuition insurance, etc. can be found here.
- Parent and Student Handbook
Please take time to review the appropriate Parent and Student Handbook(s) which outline the basic principles, philosophy, requirements, and guidelines of the school.
For best service, please reach out to the most appropriate contact:
|Health Forms||Ashley Moody, Health Services Coordinator, email@example.com|
|Billing||Jackie Jones, Controller, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Upper School||Eric Austin, Head of Upper School, email@example.com|
|Lower School/Middle School||Marissa Markonish, Head of Lower & Middle Schools, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Transportation||Dan King, Director of Transportation, email@example.com|