We work with each family to identifyApply
available resources that make possible an
NYA education for their students.
Affording NYA may be more manageable than you think. Many NYA families take advantage of one or more of the following resources to help manage the investment in their child’s education:
- School Choice/Town Tuition– If you live in a town that does not offer a local school option, you may be eligible for “town tuition” to put toward the cost of attending the school of your choice. Qualifying standards, implementation and “town tuition” amounts vary and are set by the individual town. Check directly with your town for more information.
- NYA funded need-based financial assistance
- Tuition Management Systems– TMS offers 10 or 12 month payment plans
- Your Tuition Solution– NYA refers families here for independent loan programs
- Tuition Refund Plan– NYA offers an optional insurance policy that provides coverage in the event the student withdraws from the Academy after entry. Annual costs for the TRP are 2.1% of the yearly tuition fee, payable prior to the beginning of school.
Anything Else We Can Help You With?
If you have additional questions, please contact the Admission Office at 207.846.2376 or firstname.lastname@example.org to take your first step in one of the most important decisions your family will make.